Greetings Greenthumbs! I'm Kathryn Hogan, and I'm here to tell you about my adventures in permaculture.

If you'd like to know more about me, check out my website! www.kathrynhogan.ca


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Feverfew Smells Amazing!

Just installed some heaven-scented Feverfew near my Saskatoon bushes. They should flower at about the same time, attracting bees to that part of that garden. I also installed chives near the honeyberries, for the same reason. I can't believe how good the leaves smell! I have been just running my hands over the foliage and sniffing in delight.

I still have EVEN MORE seed potatoes to plant, despite the feeling that for my whole life, I have done nothing but plant potatoes. Still, having enough potatoes to last into winter after gorging on the fresh ones in the fall will be well worth it.

In other news, it looks like the Oyster mushrooms will have their first fruit of the summer in the next two weeks or so. I'm so excited to eat them!

It's been a great day in the garden. Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment